· Only 9 or 12 Holes permitted at this time (We will not be able to hold the #1 Tee-box for the remaining 6 holes)
· There will be no discount for 2nd 9 or 2nd 12 rounds
· Only one 12 Hole round per day “may” be implemented.
· We will not be participating in the Reciprocal Golf Discounts with local courses this year.
· All Tee Times must be made in advance by calling the clubhouse. Walk –on’s are discouraged - please call ahead. Payment in any form can now be accepted with the “preferred method” being Debit Card. The number of golfers must be declared at the time of booking
· York Lake reserves the right to pair golfers to make a foursome
· Golfers must arrive no more than 20 Minutes and not less than 10 Minutes prior to their scheduled Tee-time.
· To Register in the Pro-shop – Enter through the North Door closest to the Parking Lot and Exit through the West door in the Pro Shop. Follow signage on the floor to ensure safe distancing.
· Everyone must use the Hand Sanitizer provided inside the Entrance Door
· Washroom in clubhouse will be open with restriction of 1 person at a time
· On course washrooms are now open and cleaned twice daily
· Golf Cart Restrictions have been lifted
· There is no guarantee that a cart will be available for your tee time due to the new COVID 19 policies
· Safe distancing must be practiced from Tee to Green.
· Players must NOT TOUCH the Flag stick. A no contact mechanism will be installed to flip the ball out of the hole using the head of your Putter
· Players should continue putting until they Hole Out in order to maintain the 6 ft requirement for social distancing.
· Bunker rakes will be removed – please feel free to improve your lie
· All Ball washers will be covered and can not be used
. Rental Carts are to be returned to a designated area for cleaning - keys remain in the cart.
. Our Regular menu is available
· Sit Down dining is permitted
. Maximum 4 to a table - Tables 10 feet apart - No Mingling
. The Deck and Gazebo (fire pit area) will be allowed to open with Safe Distancing
. Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday by Reservation only - (preferably one day in advance)
. Mens and Ladies Night Specials will be available throughout the day - Tee times must be pre-booked - No walkons