· Only 9 or 12 Holes permitted at this time (We will not be able to hold the #1 Tee-box for the remaining 6 holes)
· There will be no discount for 2nd 9 or 2nd 12 rounds
· Only one 12 Hole round per day “may” be implemented.
· We will not be participating in the Reciprocal Golf Discounts with local courses this year.
· All Tee Times must be made in advance by calling the clubhouse. Walk –on’s are not permitted. Payment in any form can now be accepted with the “preferred method” being Debit Card. The number of golfers must be declared at the time of booking
· York Lake reserves the right to pair golfers to make a foursome
· Golfers must arrive no more than 20 Minutes and not less than 10 Minutes prior to their scheduled Tee-time.
· To Register in the Pro-shop – Enter through the North Door closest to the Parking Lot and Exit through the West door in the Pro Shop. Follow signage on the floor to ensure safe distancing.
· Everyone must use the Hand Sanitizer provided inside the Entrance Door
· No one is allowed in the clubhouse unless you are registering for your tee time, footgolf, driving range, picking up food or using the washroom
· Washroom in clubhouse will be open with restriction of 1 person at a time
· On course washrooms will be closed
· Only one person per Golf Cart allowed unless you are from the same household. This includes private carts. - NO EXCEPTIONS
· There is no guarantee that a cart will be available for your tee time due to the new COVID 19 policies
· Safe distancing must be practiced from Tee to Green.
· Players must NOT TOUCH the Flag stick. A no contact mechanism will be installed to flip the ball out of the hole using the head of your Putter
· Players should continue putting until they Hole Out in order to maintain the 6 ft requirement for social distancing.
· Bunker rakes will be removed – please feel free to improve your lie
· All Ball washers will be covered and can not be used
· Food and Beverage will be available for takeout only.(limited COVID Menu)
. The restaurant, Deck and Picnic area must remain closed until further notice.
· Rental Carts to be returned to designated area and key to remain in cart.